Express Tagging Service Opens June 1st, guaranteed space* if dropped of by Labor Day (a high volume of inquiries could cause it to close early, so don’t delay). Contact us ASAP to reserve your slot, because space is limited! With Express Tagging, we tag it for you. Earn 40% with no effort!
Need consigning supplies? Email email@example.com to arrange a time to meet up or check the Consignor supplies page for official pick up days, once set.
Scroll to the bottom for “New this season” Updates!
PAC (Parkville Athletic Complex) 6014 MO Hwy 9 – Parkville, MO 64152
Shop in a clean and organized environment filled with thousands of great bargains—all under one roof! We pride ourselves on offering great items for your kids at fantastic prices!
It takes many people to make a Here We Grow Again sale run smoothly, and we couldn’t do it without the help of our volunteers. Our volunteers have fun setting up, helping customers and keeping things tidy during the sale. Best of all they get to shop before the public and receive sale credit towards their purchase!
If you have a family or child-related product, service or business, being a part of the Here We Grow Again sale can help bring more customers to you! Find out more about Growing Your Business with us!
New this Sale
- NEW LOCATION!! — Please join us at our new, larger location! Parkville Athletic Complex (PAC), 6014 MO Hwy 9, Parkville, MO 64152
- No infant tubs — There are some new regulations on tubs, which just started in Oct 2017 and affect those made prior to that as well. In an effort to avoid confusion, we won’t take infant tubs for the time being.
- No Build-A-Bear plush. We will still take accessories, but not finished stuffed animals.
- TEXT Alerts — Ok, not new but the BEST way to stay connected! Sign up for our text alerts! (816) 298-0675 —
text “Money” for sellers/volunteers, “Bargains” for shopping only.
- Fall/Winter clothing only
- Remember to bring:
- Coats and outerwear
- Halloween costumes
- Still accepted:
- sleeveless winter dresses meant to be worn with layers
- Accepted, but sell better in the Spring:
- short sleeves as long as not a spring or summer theme/fabric
- crossover items like jackets, capris, galoshes
- Not Acceptable:
- Spring and summer wear like shorts, tank tops, swimsuits, sandals, etc.
- Spring or summer themed items (including sand toys, Easter)
- Souvenir tees (vacation, school, etc)
- LIMITS TO CERTAIN CATEGORIES
- Stuffed animals: Only 3 per seller. MUST be licensed characters in like-new condition. No cheap ones like carnival prizes.
- For the following, only bring current styles (3 yrs or newer) and name brands only – no cheap brands like Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc
- Young Men