New This Sale
The Topeka Fall/Winter sale is Oct 23rd-26th! Here are some exciting additions and a few changes happening for our upcoming sale!
- We are excited to have a brand new location!!! It is large enough to accommodate all of your items, so clean out the closets and TAG away!!
1155 SW Wanamaker Rd (Huntoon/Wanamaker)
Former Room Makers
See our Map and Directions page for more details.
- Fall/Winter clothes only. A reminder that we will accept only Fall/Winter items at our sale. That means bring coats, sweaters, long sleeves, snow boots and heavy material like fleece and flannel. But leave home the tank tops, shorts, sandals, sun hats and swimwear.
- This sale we will be accepting Juniors sizes. We will accept clothing from premie-Junior sizes in both boys/girls. We will also be accepting shoes up to Big boy/girl size 6. Thanks for understanding.
- Wire Hangers Only! All clothes MUST be hung on wire hangers with the hook facing the LEFT. This ensures that hangers don’t break and we can fit more items on our racks. For tips on how to hang your items check out the tips at “entering items and pricing”. We sell wire hangers for .07 a piece, just email us to get yours! We will ask you to re-hang on wire, if you bring on plastic.
- Maternity Clothes-We will still accept maternity clothing, but only those clothes that are name brand and in current styles. These are the only maternity items that sell, so we want to provide the best inventory possible.
- More racks! We have purchased more racks to display your great clothing items! So keep tagging!!
- Good condition clothing will ONLY be accepted. Double check your items for stains, rips, tears or missing buttons. We only want to provide the best items for our shoppers.
- We ARE accepting cribs, as long as they meet the new CPSC guidelines. This affects MORE than drop side cribs. ALL cribs must be manufactured before June 28, 2011. Please visit the Consumer Product Safety Commission’s new crib standards section of their website for more information.
- Convienent Drop Off times. In order to accommodate all our consignors, we have three different days to drop off items, check out the Drop Off/Check In options. Consignors now have THREE days to drop off their items at the sale location.
- Convenient Pick Up. Consignors have plenty of time to Pick Up their unsold items following the sale! But check the schedule because pick up is only on Monday this sale, in order to allow us plenty of time to sort the unsold items. If you decide not to donate your unsold items, they will be organized and presented to you when you arrive! See our Drop Off and Pick Up page for more details. Don’t forget we SORT your unsold items, so no need to alot tons of time. Pick up is a 5 minute process!
- Supply Pick Up Days-We will be available to answer questions on how to tag and hang your items. Tagging supplies will also be available during this time for pick up. As always you can get supplies other times by emailing us at email@example.com
Topeka’s Supply Pick Up Will Be At The Topeka West Jazzercise Facility In Fairlawn Plaza behind Eagle Car wash. Just call or email to let me know what you need and I can put your name on it!!! firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-221-6367
Continue to spread the word to military and teachers. If you or your spouse are in the military and/or you are a teacher, we invite you to shop our sale early! Just bring your ID and shop our PreSale, and shop 50% off items early at our 50% Off Presale, (for more information on sale times, see our Sales Dates and Times page). We appreciate everything you do!
Are you a First Time Mom?
First Time Mom’s shop before we open to the public! If you are pregnant or have a child under the age of 12 months, who is your first child, then you are a First Time Mom! Register here: https://seller.myconsignmentmanager.com/sales/viewAddNewMom.mycm?consignmentId=6775&isNew=new
First time mom’s can shop from 6-7pm on our Presale day, Oct 22nd.