Interested in transferring your unsold Here We Grow Again items from one HWGA sale to another? You can!
Here We Grow Again makes it easy. Just leave the same price tags on your items, follow the directions below to transfer them in the system and then just drop them off at the next sale(s)!
Instructions to transfer items from a previous sale:
1. Visit our website at www.herewegrowagain.com and select the sale where you will be adding your items. Register as a consignor.
2. You should receive the same seller number you have used in the past. If you get assigned a new number, please contact us before you try to transfer or add more items! (email@example.com
4. On the top menu bar, select “Manage Inventory.” Under “Search Criteria” select “items Not sold only” from “the appropriate sale” and then “Generate Items List.” Do not choose “from all my consignments” because it won’t allow let you transfer anything!
5. Select the items you want to transfer, then scroll up to the “Items Transfers” box on the right side of the page. Pull down the menu from “Please Select A Consignment” and choose which sale you will be transferring items to (you will need to be registered as a consignor for that sale already). Then click “Transfer to/from consignment.”
One word of caution: if you have several items, don’t try to transfer all your items in one shot. It seems to kick you out if you don’t hit the transfer button after every 25 items or so (we learned that the hard way).
6. Your items will then be transferred!
If you have any questions, please email us. Thanks for consigning. We look forward to seeing you this Spring!