Sale Helpers Needed at the Southland Sale
It takes many people to make a Here We Grow Again sale run smoothly, and we couldn’t do it without the help of our sellers. So, we are giving our volunteering sellers first shot at all the bargains and “Grow Bucks” to spend at the sale!
- Register to help just one three-hour shift any time during the sale, and you will get to be the first to shop! (Three hour shift won’t work for you? Email us for split shifts or shorter shift opportunities.)
- By helping one three-hour shift you will receive a pass to our exclusive Volunteering Sellers Pre-sale Party and get to shop for half-price items before the public. See sale dates & times.
- For every three-hour shift you work, you will receive $10 in shopping credit (Grow Bucks) at the sale.
- Jobs vary each shift… you might be asked to organize racks, help with check out, assist shoppers, straighten toys… anything.
- We are unable to provide childcare during your shift. As our sales are busy places, please do not bring your child with you while volunteering unless you have received prior approval.
Publicity shifts available.
Consider one of the following options for early shopping privileges. Email us if you would like more information. These count as a three-hour work shift and include:
- Deliver flyers to area businesses, doctor’s offices, daycare centers, libraries, etc. Flyers will be provided.
- Help us obtain radio, television or newspaper coverage.
- Distribute flyers in a neighborhood near you. We provide the flyers, you choose the neighborhood and leave them on doors.
Not only will you enjoy a great shopping experience at our Pre-Sales – Volunteering is fun and easy!
First you will need to sign up to sell.
If you already have an account as a consignor, login using your consignor information and select “Volunteer” from the bar at the top of the page. Then select the shift(s) you would like to work.
Note: You will only see the volunteer shifts that are still available. If you would like to volunteer for another time not listed, please email us.