Volunteers Needed at the Shawnee Sale
It takes many people to make a Here We Grow Again sale run smoothly, and we couldn’t do it without the help of our volunteers. So, we are giving our volunteers first shot at all the bargains and “Grow Bucks” to spend at the sale!
- Register to work just one, three-hour shift any time during the sale and you will be the first to shop!
- All volunteers will get to shop early at our exclusive Volunteer-Only Pre-Sale and get to shop for half-price items before consignors and the public. See sale dates & times.
- Volunteer for 5+ shifts and get into the VIP Pre-Sale at 12pm! All other volunteers will get to shop early starting at 1pm.
- Prizes for volunteers only, such as earning 75% on your items, consignor fee waived, HWGA Sale Gift Certificates, and Gift Certificates to restaurants, stores, etc! Many prizes have multiple winners, and for every shift you work your name goes into the drawing again – giving you a better chance to win!
- For every three-hour shift you work, you will receive $10 in “Grow Bucks” which can be applied to any purchase you make at the sale!
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND FOR Spring/Summer 2014 Sale: Earn $20 in “Grow Bucks” for every three-hour shift you work on our sorting days. $10 in “Grow Bucks” will be redeemable at our Spring 2014 sale and $10 in “Grow Bucks” will be redeemable at our next sale (Fall/Winter 2014).
- Jobs vary each shift…you might be asked to organize racks, help with check out, sort cards, straighten toys or help shoppers.
- We are unable to provide childcare during your volunteer shift. As our sales are busy places, please do not bring children with you while volunteering unless you have received prior approval.
We also have “trade shifts” available.
Consider one of the following options for early shopping privileges. Email us if you would like more information about a “trade shift”. These count as a three-hour volunteer shift and include:
- Delivering flyers to area businesses, doctor’s offices, daycare centers, libraries, etc. Flyers will be provided.
- Placing yard signs prior to the sale and taking down after the sale.
- Helping us obtain radio, television or newspaper coverage.
- Helping us locate and secure a fabulous sale location.
- Providing food and beverages for our volunteers (PRE-SALE PASS ONLY & counts towards VIP Volunteer shifts, NO ‘GROW BUCKS’ )
Not only will you enjoy a great shopping experience at our Pre-Sales…volunteering is fun and easy!
First you will need to create an account.
Then register as Volunteer Only and select the shift(s) you would like to work.
If you already have an account as a consignor, login using your consignor information and select “Volunteer” from the bar at the top of the page. Then select the shift(s) you would like to work.
Note: You will only see the volunteer shifts that are still available. If you would like to volunteer for another time not listed, please email us.