Tips for Shopping.
- Here We Grow Again will provide you with large shopping bags to fill up as you collect your many treasures. Easier shopping!
- Make a list of your child’s measurements, sizes (including shoes) and items you need before you come so you will not forget while shopping. This will help even if you have your children with you as we do not have dressing rooms available.
- If purchasing a large item please see a Here We Grow Again volunteer and he or she will place your name on the item and give you the tag for purchasing the item. (Please make sure you wish to purchase the item before the tag is pulled)
- There are many unisex items, so please check both boys and girls clothing in your size.
- Check racks with clothing in the size below and above your child’s normal size. Some clothing runs small while others may run very large. You might find something that fits in these other sizes.
- Please inspect each item you are purchasing carefully. Remember All Sales Are Final.
- Your child’s safety is a priority to us. We will have printouts of recalled items at the sale for your review. To check out the child products recall notification list go to: http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prerel.html
- Come back for our 50% off day when most items are discounted! We will have great items left on Sunday that sell for an additional discount (or sign up as a consignor or volunteer and shop first for regular and half price items!).
- If you or your spouse are in the military and/or you are a teacher, we invite you to shop our sale early! Just bring your ID and shop our PreSale 5-8 p.m., Wednesday, September 18, and shop 50% off items early at our 50% Off Presale, 6-8 p.m., Saturday, September 21 (for more information on sale times, see our Sales Dates and Times page). We appreciate everything you do!
- We accept cash, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX.
- We are required by Texas law to charge sales tax.
Here We Grow Again has sales in the Spring and Fall, so get on our mailing list so you can come back for the next one!