Selling your items with Here We Grow Again is a fun and easy way to recycle your gently-used and new children’s clothing, toys and equipment and MAKE MONEY! Gather, pick the price, tag and drop off your items then let us do the rest! We make every effort to sell your items during our sale.
Ready , Set, Grow!
You have several options when consigning with Here We Grow Again!
Earn 70% of the selling price minus a $12 consignor fee.
Earn 70% of the selling price and get your $12 consignor fee waived when you refer two friends.
By consigning, you will get to shop for bargains before the public at our special Consignor PreSales!
Supply Pick-up / Starter Kit
Ready to start consigning but don’t have the supplies you need? To make it easier we have compiled a “Grow With Us” Consignor Kit that contains items you will need to start tagging and making money!
Also, during out Supply Pick-Up times we will provide demonstrations and answer questions on how to hang, price and tag your items.
- Hangers – 8 cents a piece, $2 for a bundle of 25
- Tagging guns – $15
- Bag of 144 strong safety pins – $4
- Tagging gun barbs – Free
- Consignor Kit – $25
Date: To be determined
Drop-off / Pick-up
After registering as a consignor, you will be able to select a “Check In” time to drop off items. It is best to select a time as soon as possible, as shifts fill up quickly.
When you Drop Off, here is what to expect:
- You will sign a Consignor Agreement and verify your contact information and email address.
- A volunteer will check over your items for quality standards…stains, excessive wear, holes, cleanliness, in working order, etc. Please don’t be offended if we refuse an item. Once your items have been inspected, you will assist us in placing them out on the sales floor.
- Please allow 30-45 minutes for drop-off.
When you Pick Up, your unsold items will be sorted and ready for you.
Giving Back / Our Charity Partner
We are proud that our sale benefits families right here in our community.
The Texas Diaper Bank is a 501 C3 non-profit organization whose mission is to provide services and resources to respond to families in crisis in Bexar County and improve the daily conditions of their lives. Established in 1997 by ten United Methodist churches, the Texas Diaper Bank strengthens the lives of over 30,000 individuals annually through these essential programs.
- Healthy Babies – Promotes the well-being, healthy growth, and development of babies through the provision of diapers, nutritional items, other baby items and education
- Hunger Relief – Assures that families are able to meet their nutritional needs through emergency food assistance. Direct services assist families through: Emergency Food Assistance, Traditional Food Pantries and Mobile Food Pantries.
All remaining donations will be given to a non-profit organization working hand-in-hand with area families continuing to meet local student and family needs.
You will receive a tax donation form if you choose to donate your unsold items. At the conclusion of our sale, all items marked donate and those not picked up following the sale will be donated.