New This Sale
Planning is underway for the Spring/Summer 2014 Sale! Here are some exciting additions and a few changes happening for our upcoming salet
- Dates and location are TBA–However we are hoping for EARLY March. So get your items ready, as registration is open and ready for your items.
- Spring/Summer Clothing only–Get out the swimsuits, tank tops, sleeveless shirts, shorts, capris, or sandals. We will NOT accept long sleeves on items over 18 months. And long sleeves under 18months must be light weight material, sleepers. No fleece, flannel, coats, or heavy material.
- Quality Items–We want to offer the best possible items to our shoppers. Make sure your items are kid related. No adult home décor. Clothing must be rip, tear and stain free. We will not accept shirts that were given away for participation, if you can’t buy it in a retail store, leave it at home.
- Bedding must be kid-related and smaller than Full. No King/Queen bedding and no adult themed bedding of any size.
- Attention Consignors–We will once again be limiting the number of items allowed in the sale. This will provide more room for shopping and reduce the number of unsold items. Our goal by limiting the number of items is to provide each consignor a higher percentage of sales! You may still enter as many items as you would like, but once the total item count reaches 90,000 items the sale will “lock” (don’t worry, you will receive emails letting you know when we are getting close to this number). Our advice would be to start earlier entering items, enter larger items first and not wait until the last minute.
- Limited clothing and shoe sizes accepted at the sale — Clothing items sold at the sale will now include boy and girl newborns up to size 16 (no larger boys sizes or girl junior sizes accepted). Shoe sizes will now also be limited to newborn through big boy & girl size 4.
- Need a gift idea for a friend or relative? We sell Here We Grow Again Gift Certificates to use at the sale! Just email us for more information.
- We no longer accept: Maternity clothing or Stuffed Animals (Learning Animals and puppets are still accepted).
- Supplies: You may purchase supplies by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Supplies are NOT available at Stephanie’s Wonderland, as the store has closed.