What to Sell
Here We Grow Again offers new and gently-used kids clothing, toys, furniture, sports equipment, accessories and more at bargain prices. At our sale you can sell just about everything related to kids! Some of the items to sell include:
Children and Teen Clothing
(Preemie up to teen)
- Clothing, pajamas, slippers, etc. (Spring/Summer styles only for Spring sale and Fall/Winter styles for Fall sale.)
- Easter outfits and Swimsuits for Spring/Summer sale and Halloween costumes and Coats for Fall/Winter sale.
- Accessories—belts, ties, socks (only your best! no stains)
- Dance, gymnastics and cheerleading attire and accessories
- Scouting and other uniforms
- Sports Apparel
- Spring Summer styles is defined as no long sleeves on items over an 18 month size. No fleece, flannel or corduroy of any size. We will accept boys long sleeve button up dress shirts, girls light weight sweater cardigans, and light weight jackets of both sexes. We accept jeans all seasons.
- Fall/Winter styles is defined as no short sleeves over a 4T size. No short sleeves under a size 4T. No shorts, capris, tank tops, open toed shoes.
Shoes and Boots
- Only new and like-new shoes and boots will be accepted.
- No rips or stains, only your best.
- Up to a size big boy/girl 4 will be accepted
Toys, Games, Book and Electronics
- Children’s books
- Puzzles and board games—must have all pieces
- Videos and DVDs—must be originals (no copies) and must have box
- Game systems and games, computer games (NO RATED “M” GAMES)
- Electronic toys
- Children’s music CDs
- Play gyms, kitchens, doll houses, train sets, action figures
- Riding toys, bikes, scooters, wagons, slides
- Outdoor and indoor play gyms and toys of all kinds.
- Shape sorters, push and pull toys, stacking blocks, rattles, crib toys and musical toys, balls, etc.
Baby Equipment and Accessories
- High chairs, pack ‘n plays, strollers, swings, bouncy seats and booster seats
- Bibs, hats, blankets, bottles (no used nipples), baby carriers, baby slings, hair bows
- Burp cloths, bibs, socks, lap pads, etc. (when possible, not packaged in bags! shoppers like to SEE the items)
- Crib sheets, receiving blankets
- Car seats (please check the expiration date on the car seat before bringing to the sale–only car seats 5 years or newer accepted)
Infant and Children’s Furniture, Room Decor and Bedding
- Cribs –Due to the current laws regarding the resale of cribs, the cribs must be manufactured no earlier than June 28, 2011, or have the manufacturer’s sticker stating that the crib was meeting the new standards prior to the required start date. Retro-fitted cribs that had previously been on recall will not be accepted.
- Toddler beds, cradles, bassinets (must meet current safety standards)
- Dressers, changing tables, bookcases, desks, rockers, gliders and ottomans
- Nursery items and kids décor such as pictures, lamps, frames, rugs, mobiles, wall hangings and towels These items MUST be kid-related.
- Bedding and bedroom accessories. Comforters, curtains, sheets, pillows, etc. No King or Queen sizes
- Kids table and chairs, easels, etc.
- Nursing aids, nursing pillows (Boppies) and covers
- Baby monitors (must have working batteries)
- Diaper bags
- Pregnancy and Parenting books
- No maternity clothes (we are no longer selling maternity clothing)
Sports Equipment and Accessories
- Bats, balls, gloves, rackets, junior golf clubs, skates, pads, cleats, etc.