Volunteers are the heart of our business. We appreciate you! It takes many people to make a Here We Grow Again sale run smoothly and we couldn’t do it without the help of our volunteers.
We need extra help during Move-in Set-Up, PreSale, Opening Day, Sort, and Tear Down. Please consider selecting a shift marked high-priority.
We would be happy to put your spouse to work in your place! Feel free to send your husband to get the volunteer benefits.
Shop before the public! Volunteers are invited to attend the Pre-Sale and get to shop early. See Sale Dates & Times page.
For every three-hour shift you work, you receive $10 in “Here We Grow Again Bucks.” These “Bucks” can be applied to any purchase you make at the sale!
We are unable to provide childcare during volunteer shifts. Please do not bring your child while volunteering unless you have received prior approval.
Need community service hours? See Fundraising/Service Projects for more information!
EXTRA NORTHLAND VOLUNTEER PERKS
Dollar Dash!!! Following the Northland sale there will be a charity dollar dash Sun, Oct 1,12-12:3p. Any remaining item under $20 (full price) that is marked to be donated will be only ONE DOLLAR!! Anything $20 or up will only be $5! All proceeds go to our selected charity as a monetary donation!
- How to qualify for the Dollar Dash–Work 2 sort/breakdown shifts. (If you are a 5+ shift worker, only one shift must be sort/breakdown).
Special shifts have special perks:
- Tear down/Move out Sun Oct 1st. Check for shifts online that will earn $20 cash instead of Grow Bucks, paid when you help.
- Move-in and Set-up Sept 8th and 9th. Check online for shifts that earn 3pm entry even if you don’t do 5 shifts.
- Prefer consignor fee waived to Grow Bucks? Sellers can email if they would rather have their seller fee waived than Grow Bucks for these shifts only: Move-in, Set Up, Sort, Tear Down.
- Sort and tear down shifts: You can take 25 unmarked leftover hangers. Your checks WILL be ready at pick up. Others will only be available if time permits for printing and organizing.
Volunteers who works 5 or more shifts:
- Shop PreSale 1 hour earlier! (3pm)
- Consignor fee is waived if you work Opening Day, Sort, or breakdown – still get Grow Bucks.
- Dollar Dash when you work at least 1 sort/breakdown
VIP Volunteers who works 8 or more shifts:
- Shop PreSale 2 hours earlier! (2pm)
- Dollar Dash no matter what shifts
- Consignor fee is waived, no matter what shifts
- Free T-shirt, while supplies last
- Earn the chance to be a lead volunteer the following season, with bonus perks.
Not only will you enjoy a great shopping experience at our Pre-Sales—Volunteering is fun and easy!
First you will need to create an account.
Then register as Volunteer Only and select the shift(s) you would like to work.
If you already have an account as a consignor, login using your consignor information and select “Volunteer” from the bar at the top of the page. Then select the shift(s) you would like to work.
Note: You will only see the volunteer shifts that are still available. If you would like to volunteer for another time not listed, please email us.