Pay a fraction of retail prices!
Shop thousands of items in a clean and organized environment…all under one roof! We check every item as it is brought in as we do not allow torn, stained, damaged or broken items.
Items include: gently-used or new children’s clothing (preemie through Juniors), toys, electronics, sports and play equipment, shoes, books, software, movies, games, strollers, furniture, baby equipment, maternity, nursery items and decor, and much more.
Admission is always free!
Shop early and come back on our discount days. Grab a friend and come shop until you drop!
Sale Flyer – Click for printable image!
Sale Dates and Location
6465 N Prospect Ave
Gladstone, MO 64119
- There are no carts, although a limited amount of bags are available for shopping. Bring a clothes basket or a large shopping bag to place items in while you shop. An empty stroller can also help. Easier shopping!
- Make a list of your child’s measurements, sizes (including shoes) and items you need before you come so you will not forget while shopping. This will help even if you have your children with you as we do not have dressing rooms available.
- You will find a Hold Area near the check out where you will be able to place your items while shopping. As your arms get full, you may place your pile on the table. Labels are available to add your name and time you left your items (a 1 hour time limit on holding items applies).
- If purchasing a large item please see a Here We Grow Again volunteer and he or she will place the item at the register for when you check out. (Please make sure you wish to purchase the item before it is pulled from the floor). The volunteer will keep the item(s) at the registers till you finish shopping.
- There are many unisex items, so please check both boys and girls clothing in your size. Neutral infant are with the boys generally.
- Check racks with clothing in the size below and above your child’s normal size. Some clothing runs small, while others may run very large. You might find something that fits in these other sizes.
- Please inspect each item you are purchasing carefully. We do our best to inspect, but we are human. You are welcome to take items out of the packaging at the register to look over before purchasing, but please don’t do so on the sale floor. Remember All Sales Are Final.
- Your child’s safety is a priority to us. Please keep them with you at all times. You are welcome to bring your children, but your shopping experience will be more pleasant if you are able to leave them at home with a family member or sitter. To check out the child products recall notification list see our Recalled Product Search page or visit www.cpsc.gov
- Come back for our 25% Off and 50% Off days at the end of the sale when many items are discounted! Look for the asterisk (*) for the discount. (Become a consignor or volunteer and shop these deals first!)
- If you or your spouse are a teacher, military, and/or 1st responder, we invite you to shop our sale early! Just bring your ID and shop our PreSale before the public (for more information on sale times, see our Sales Dates and Times page). We appreciate everything you do! New moms on the registry can also shop PreSale. We only have 40 slots for New Moms! Registration opens Labor Day at noon, so sign up before slots are full! Get in earliest by volunteering! Plus you’ll earn Grow Bucks to shop, and there’s plenty of room for all!
- We accept cash, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- We are required by state law to charge sales tax.