Supplies & Tagging Parties
TAGGING TUTORIALS/SUPPLY PICK-UP:
TO PICK UP SUPPLIES and ASK QUESTIONS ONLY. (I will be there using the free wi-fi! Look for a laptop with the HWGA logo on it). PLEASE BRING CASH FOR SUPPLY PURCHASES. Prices are at the bottom of the page.
Friday, Sept 13, 1:30 – 3pm Panera Bread on Barry (near I-29).
Sunday, Sept 15, 12 – 3pm at the sale site (6465 N Prospect Ave, Gladstone, MO 64119)
Thursday, Sept 19, 10am -12pm Panera Bread on N Oak and Englewood.
Saturday, Sept 21, 1:30 – 4pm at the sale site. We’ll be moving stuff in from storage and starting setting up! No tutorial – supplies only. We can still use some help (this is a great hubby shift – tools may even be involved!)
Marketing materials available too! Email me if you are interested in a flyer or door hanger shift.
You can also buy supplies at the tagging parties.
We hold tagging parties each season at the sale location, and tutorials prior to the parties to pick up supplies.
Why come to a tagging party?
- Free wifi
- Extra laptops, printers, paper cutters, etc.
- No kids to interrupt you
- Free advice on hanging and tagging
- Get other consignor’s opinions on what to price your items
- Spread out your stuff without messing up your house
- Supplies are available to purchase, even if you don’t stay to tag (bring cash)
TAGGING PARTY DATES
- Sunday, Sept 22, 1 – 6pm. at the sale site. This is our longest party ever! It gives you plenty of time to work on your items! You can’t leave them behind at this event, because we won’t have all of the racks and tables yet.
- Tuesday, October 1, 6 – 9pm at the sale site. You can leave items you tag there behind. This is not an official drop off – there will not be volunteers for a major check-in. But if you participate in the party you don’t have to take your finished items home!
ITEMS FOR PURCHASE:
- STARTER KIT: $25 (see link for what’s included)
- TAGGING GUN W/ 200 FASTENERS: $15 (more fasteners available)
- STARTER KIT WITHOUT GUN: $15
- Medium (16″): 8 cents ea ($2.00/25). These work for most clothes sizes just fine.
- Infant (13″): 10 cents ea ($2.50/25). Infant size works best for under 18 mo clothing, although they aren’t required. You can always pin small sizes to a larger hanger instead of hanging them on it if you are concerned about stretching out the fabric..
- SAFETY PINS: $3.00 for bag of 144 high quality pins
- TAGGING GUN FASTENERS: Get up to 200 additional for free (4 rows), then 50 cents per row
- XL ZIPLOC STYLE BAGS: $2 for box of 2 bags. Bags are 20.5″x17″ with handle cutout.
NEED SUPPLIES NOW?
Email or call me (Kerri) (816) 804-6977 to arrange a time to meet.