Are you ready to get started but don’t have the supplies you need?
Here We Grow Again can help!
To make it easier for our consignors, we have compiled a “Grow With Us” Consignor Starter Kit that contains items you will need to start tagging and making money!
- A tagging gun and 200 fasteners (more fasteners available). No need to mess with safety pins any more. We are offering our consignors the option to use a tagging gun to secure your tags on items. It is a faster and easier way to tag your items!
- 50 wire hangers
- 144 Assorted safety pins (to hang small clothes on hangers or attach 2-piece outfits together)
- Cardstock paper-enough to print 100 tags (8 tags to a page)
- Ziploc bags-assorted sizes
- Ribbon and zip-ties-to secure shoes and other items together
- Printouts of quick tips, full instructions, pricing guides, and more
- A reusable bag to keep it all together!
Your cost is only $25!
Email us and we will arrange for you to pick up our “Grow With Us” Consignor Kit or we will mail it to you (shipping charge is additional charge). Or, stop by one of our Tagging Parties where we have consignor kits/supplies available for purchase.
SUPPLIES FOR PURCHASE:
- STARTER KIT: $25
- TAGGING GUN W/ 200 FASTENERS: $15 (more fasteners available – just ask)
- STARTER KIT WITHOUT GUN: $15
- HANGERS: Standard (16″): 8¢ ea ($2.00/25). These work for most clothes sizes just fine. Infant (13″): 10¢ ea ($2.50/25). Infant size works best for 18 mo & under clothing, although they aren’t required. You can always pin small sizes to a larger hanger instead of hanging them on it if you are concerned about stretching out the fabric.
- SAFETY PINS: $4 for a bag of 144 high quality pins OR 2 bags for $7
- CARDSTOCK PAPER: 10¢ per sheet
- VARIOUS SIZE BLANKET/COMFORTER BAGS: $1-$2
- PLASTIC ALLIGATOR CLIPS: $1/bag of 70. Great for keeping clothes from sliding off the hanger. NOT strong enough to hang clothes on hanger. It can save your safety pins for stronger use at a cheaper price.
Extra tagging gun fasteners: There is more than one style of gun. Please know if you have a blue gun (fine tip) or grey gun (regular tip) to make sure you get the right kind of fastener. 100 FREE each season (2 rows) and 50¢ per row after that.
Supply Pick Ups
Please bring cash. While not required, I appreciate knowing if you are coming and what you need so I can be sure I have enough. Reserve starter kit ahead of time due to availability – contact email@example.com. I drive a white Dodge Caravan, but on longer pick-up windows time I may be inside staying out of the weather
Upcoming pick up times:
- Thursday, Sept 20th, 6:30 – 8p Panera on Englewood
- Sunday, Sept 23rd, 3-4:30p North Oak Mid-Continent Library
- Tuesday, Sept 25th, 10a-2:30p Emery Chiropractic Clinic (office closed, I’m working inside)
- Friday, Sept 28th, 6:30 – 8p Location TBD
- ONE more (day and time TBD) Please plan ahead and try to make it to an earlier one, because individual meet ups are very difficult right before the sale. You can also pick up supplies at the venue Sunday 10-7 noon -10p and during checkins.
If these don’t work or you need it sooner you can email or 816-804-6977 for individual meet-ups at the QT on Barry across from Zona Rosa. My time is very limited this close to the event, so please try to make it to the official times.
PLEASE BRING CASH TO PURCHASE SUPPLIES. THANKS!
Email us if you would like some!
We will not host one this season. If you truly NEED it in order to consign, contact me! I may be able to help with your challenges in other ways.
Do you want to tag at home, but don’t have a printer? Enter the items before a supply pick up and I can print them and have them ready! Just email me to set it up. (There is a 10¢ per pg fee).