Has the sale started and you still have items to sell?
Be a Restocking Consignor!
Not able to get your items priced and tagged before we locked the sale? Did you find a few more treasures in the garage after you dropped off? You can still sell them at the sale! We are now adding new items DURING the sale! Restocking consignors have the opportunity to make money by consigning large items and helping us replenish our inventory. Large items such as furniture, strollers, and large toys are in high demand and usually sell quickly.
How to be a Restocking Consignor.
- Register with our sale here. If you are already a registered consignor, you will be able to begin entering in your restocking inventory once the restocking window opens. There is a small blue link in the upper left of your account at that point to switch to restocker.
- We will not accept clothing accessories, Juniors, Maternity, stuffed animals, feeding or bedding from Restocking Consignors. We only accept items that tend to be limited and are very quick sellers. Please see the list below for accepted restocking items.
- If you are consigning for the first time, please refer to the Consign pages for all of the steps on how to participate as a consignor. Please note there are additional rules for Restocking consignors listed on this page.
- The consignor fee for Restocking consignors is the standard $12. If you are an existing consignor for this sale, there will not be an additional fee.
- Price your items appropriately and you can expect your items to sell as well as those checked in before the sale starts.
- Restocking consignors are invited to shop the 1/2 price Pre-Sale.
Important Dates and Times:
Friday Sept 22nd, 2am System open for creating, printing and tagging your items.
Sunday Sept 24th, 5:30pm System is locked. You may no longer add Restocking items.
Saturday, Sept 23rd 7:30-9pm Restocking drop offs (plan to stay while your items are checked in and assist in getting them on the floor).
Sunday, Sept 24th 7-9pm Restocking drop offs (plan to stay while your items are checked in and assist in getting them on the floor).
Saturday, Sept 30th, 4-9pm and Sunday, Oct 1st 9:30a-11a Pick up unsold items or consider donating them to our charity (all items not picked up by these times will automatically be donated).
ACCEPTED ITEMS FOR RESTOCKING CONSIGNORS
- Children’s furniture
- Cribs manufactured after 6/2011
- Car seats manufactured less than 5 years ago
- Pack-and-plays, bassinets
- Swings, Mamaroos
- Bouncers, rockers
- High chairs
- Bumbo seats (with safety belt attached)
- Exersaucers and jumperoos
- Baby Gates
- Other large baby gear
- Large toys and ride-on toys
- Outdoor toys
- Super Awesome Toys
- Shoes in excellent condition
- up to 40 hangers of clothing (make sets or bundles if you want to get rid of more, recommend bringing sizes 4t-12).
- DVDs, Blue Ray and Video games/consoles
- books *no parenting, activity, or yellowing pages