Express Tagging Service
Want to Consign, But No Time?
Our Express Tagging Service can help!
Are you too busy to sort, hang and tag your items? Are you moving before the sale and don’t want to pack it up? Don’t let that keep you from making money on your outgrown items. Just drop off your stuff with us and we do the rest. Sit back and wait for your check to arrive in the mail!
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Get your items to us by July 1st and we will waive the consignor AND storage fees! Get them to us by August 1st and the storage fee (only) will be waived!
Using our Express Tagging Service is simple:
- Set an appointment to drop off your items for the sale. If you do not have a way to transport your items, we will come pick them up ($10 pick up fee in limited area).
- We will prepare, hang, tag, and store your items. We will deliver them to the sale for you.
- Commission: Earn 50% on sold items if clothing items are delivered to us already hung correctly on wire hangers. Earn 40% if we prepare, hang, price and tag all the items.
- There is a $10 consignor fee (this is standard even if you price your own items). You can get this fee waived 2 ways: 1. Refer 2 new consignors who list you as their referral source. 2. Get us your items before July 1st and the fee will be waived.
- Consignor is responsible for a one-time $10 storage fee for us to store items and deliver them to the sale. All fees will be deducted from your check after the sale. We will waive the fee if you get us your items by August 1st.
- Express tag items all will be marked to discount on our 25% and 50% off days.
- Consignor agrees items will be priced at our discretion. If there are items you would like sold at a certain price, you may indicate your desired price on the item(s).
- Express Tagging Service consignors will be able to shop the Consignor Pre-Sale Party as well as the Half Price Pre-Sale!
- We will provide you with your Consignor number, user id and password (if you don’t already have one) so you can check your sales online each night during the sale.
- You have the choice of picking your remaining items up after the sale or we can donate them for you.
- Your check will be mailed within 10 days of the end of the sale.
- Express Tagging Service items must be received no later than September 10th for guaranteed availability (if we get more interest than expected, we may fill up before this – contacting us EARLY is the best way to ensure a space). **Spaces may be possible after Sept 10th. Please call Kerri @ (816) 804-6977 to see if this service is still an option.
What you need to do before dropping off your items:
- Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call me (Kerri) @ (816) 804-6977 to set up a drop off time. Please let us know approximately how much you have to sell (such as 5 large boxes of clothes, 1 box of toys and 2 large pieces of baby equipment). Deciding if we currently have space or time requires this information.
- Please have your items ready in containers you do not want back (ie: cardboard boxes, garbage bags, etc). Label every container with your name. Put your name on large items with masking tape.
- Clothing must be current styles, correct season, freshly laundered – or at least freshened in a dryer - and free of stains, rips, etc. Items not meeting these criteria will be donated. We are not a laundry service!
- If you are hanging your items first, please review the the directions under “Clothing” here. If we have to re-hang them you may not earn the full 50%.
- Toys, baby gear, etc. must be clean, wiped down and ready to be tagged. Toys must be in working order with batteries (if needed). A $1 per battery charge will be deducted from your final check if we replace batteries for you.
Email us to sign up for our Express Tagging Service!