Selling your items with Here We Grow Again is a fun and easy way to recycle your gently-used and new children’s clothing, toys and equipment and MAKE MONEY! Gather, pick the price, tag and drop off your items then let us do the rest! We make every effort to sell your items during our sale.
Ready , Set, Grow!
You have several options when consigning with Here We Grow Again!
Earn 70% of the selling price minus a $12 prepay consignor fee.
Earn 70% of the selling price and get your $12 consignor fee waived when you refer two new consignors and they list you as their reference. Check out the volunteer perks for other ways to get the fee waived. Prepay is still required, but the money will go back into your check.
By consigning, you will get to shop for bargains before the public at our special Consignor PreSales!
Supply Pick-up / Starter Kit
Ready to start consigning but don’t have the supplies you need? To make it easier we have compiled a “Grow With Us” Consignor Kit that contains items you will need to start tagging and making money!
Also, during our Tagging Tutorial times we will provide examples and answer questions on how to hang, price and tag your items.
- Hangers – 8¢ a piece, $2 for a bundle of 25
- Infant hangers (not required, best on sizes 18mo and under) – 10¢ each, $2.50/25
- Tagging gun with 200 barbs – $15
- Bag of 144 strong safety pins – $4 or 2 bags for $7
- Tagging gun barbs – 100 (2 rows) free per season, then 50¢/row
- Consignor Kit – $25
- Cardstock – 10¢ per sheet (8 tags print per sheet)
- various blanket/comforter bags – $1-$2
- New! Plastic “alligator” clips bag of 70 for $1. Not strong enough to hang clothes, but can replace safety pins for things that slide on the hanger, like swim suit straps.
Contact Kerri if you need supplies now.
Drop-off / Pick-up
After registering as a consignor, you will be able to select a “Check In” time to drop off items. It is best to select a time as soon as possible, as shifts fill up quickly.
When you Drop Off, here is what to expect:
- You will sign a Consignor Agreement and verify your contact information and email address.
- A volunteer will check over your items for quality standards…stains, excessive wear, holes, cleanliness, in working order, etc. Please don’t be offended if we refuse an item. Once your items have been inspected, you will assist us in placing them out on the sales floor.
- Please allow 45 minutes for drop-off. More for large loads
When you Pick Up, your unsold items will be sorted and ready for you.
Giving Back / Our Charity Partner
We are proud that our sale benefits families right here in our community.
This Spring/Summer we are partnering with several local charities. After the close of the sale event, administrators from Synergy house and Baby Grace will be given the opportunity to select from donated items. They will be able to get the items they know are needed. Your donations will be a true blessing to these local families. Please consider donating a few (or all!) of your unsold items to this great program. We also have a dollar dash after the sale to raise money for the charities. Check out the volunteer section for how to get in.
Any items remaining after the event will be given to Hillcrest Transitional Housing. Hillcrest looks to long term solutions for local homeless and displaced persons. Have considered volunteering but don’t really need to shop the sale? You can “volunteer for a cause”. Donate your Grow Bucks to the families in the charity partner programs. Simply register to volunteer, then email firstname.lastname@example.org and say how much of your Grow Bucks you want to donate!
If you choose to donate your items, you can request a tax donation form from us after the sale. At the conclusion of our sale, all items marked donate and those not picked up following the sale will be donated.