Volunteers Needed at the Liberty Sale
It takes many people to make a Here We Grow Again sale run smoothly, and we couldn’t do it without the help of our volunteers. So, we are giving our volunteers first shot at all the bargains and “Grow Bucks” to spend at the sale!
First Time Volunteering?
Welcome and THANK YOU for making a difference! There is a task for every ability. We can assign you to the position that is most comfortable to you.
What to Expect?
- Be comfortable! Wear clothing and shoes that are comfortable to move around. We will provide volunteers with a shirt or apron so shoppers can identify our volunteers.
- We provide snacks and drinks during your shift. If you have a special dietary need, feel free to bring your own snacks.
- Jobs vary each shift… you might be asked to organize racks, help with check out, sort cards, straighten toys… anything.
- You DO NOT have to be a consignor to work a volunteer shift and shop the presales. Just select your shift and get shopping.
- We would be happy to put your spouse to work in your place! We especially need extra muscle to help on our set-up and tear-down shifts, so feel free to sign up your husband to work so you can enjoy all the volunteer benefits.
- We are unable to provide childcare during your volunteer shift. As our sales are busy places, please do not bring your child with you while volunteering unless you have received prior approval.
- If your pre-teen or teenager would like to help out at the sale, please email us. Helpers under the age of 16 do not receive “Grow Bucks” for volunteering but are able to come with mom or dad if prior approval is given.
- Register to work just one three-hour shift any time during the sale, and you will get to be the first to shop!
- By working one three-hour shift you will receive a pass to our exclusive Volunteer-only Pre-sale Party and get to shop for half-price items before consignors and the public. See sale dates & times.
- For every three-hour shift you work, you will receive $10 in “Here We Grow Bucks.” Your “Here We Grow Bucks” can be applied to any purchase you make at the sale!
- For every three-hour shift you work, your name will be entered for great giveaway prizes! Prizes include gift certificates to local businesses and cash prizes!! If you work 4-shifts, you get 4 chances to win prizes.
Can’t Volunteer at the Sale? We also have “trade shifts” available.
There is a lot of planning that happens beofre the event. From planning to marketing to organizaing. Consider one of the following options for early shopping privileges. Email us if you would like more information to sign up for a “trade shift.” These count as a three-hour work shift and include:
- Deliver flyers to area businesses, doctor’s offices, daycare centers, libraries, etc. Flyers will be provided.
- Place yard signs prior to the sale.
- Help us obtain radio, television or newspaper coverage.
- 5+ Referrals
- Neighborhood Newsletters
- Other ideas?? Let us know. We love to barter.
Not only will you enjoy a great shopping experience at our Pre-Sales – Volunteering is fun and easy!
How To Volunteer:
First you will need to create an account.
Then register as Volunteer Only and select the shift(s) you would like to work.
If you already have an account as a consignor, login using your consignor information and select “Volunteer” from the bar at the top of the page. Then select the shift(s) you would like to work.
Note: You will only see the volunteer shifts that are still available. If you would like to volunteer for another time not listed, please email us.