Express Tagging Service
Want to Consign, But No Time?
Our Express Tagging Service can help!
Are you too busy to sort, hang and tag your items? Don’t let that keep you from making money on your outgrown items. Just drop off your items with us and we do the rest. Sit back and wait for your check to arrive in the mail!
Using our Express Tagging Service is simple:
- We will arrange for you to drop off your items for the sale and we will prepare, hang and tag them. If you do not have a way to transport your items, we will come pick them up ($10 pick up fee in limited area).
- Clothing must be current styles, freshly laundered and free of stains, rips, etc. Items not meeting these criteria will be donated.
- Toys, baby gear, etc. must be clean, wiped down and ready to be tagged. Toys must be in working order with batteries if needed (a $1 per battery charge will be deducted from your final check if we replace batteries for you).
- Consignor agrees items will be priced at our discretion. If there are items you would like sold at a certain price, you may indicate your desired price on the items.
- If clothing items are delivered to us already hung on wire hangers and we price and tag them, consignor receives 50% of your total sales, minus the $10 consignor fee (this fee is waived if you refer two friends who consign!). If we prepare, hang, price and tag all the items, consignor receives 40% of your total sales minus the $10 consignor fee.
- Consignor is responsible for a one-time $10 storage fee for us to store items and deliver them to the sale. All fees will be deducted from your check after the sale.
- We will provide you with your Consignor number so you can check your sales online as they happen.
- Express Tagging Service consignors will be able to shop the Consignor Pre-Sale Party as well as the Half Price Pre-Sale!
- Express Tagging Service items must be received no later than April 15.
Email us to sign up for our Express Tagging Service!