Drop Off and Pick Up
After registering as a consignor, you will be able to select a “Check In” time to drop off items. It is best to select a time as soon as possible, as shifts fill up quickly.
When you arrive, here is what to expect:
- You will sign a Consignor Agreement and verify your contact information and email address.
- A volunteer will check over your items for quality standards…stains, excessive wear, holes, cleanliness, in working order, etc. Please don’t be offended if we refuse an item. Once your items have been inspected, you will then put them out on the sales floor.
- Please allow 30-45 minutes for drop-off.
Before you drop off, please double-check the following:
- All clothing items are on wire hangers.
- All items are hung with hook facing left.
- All tags are printed on white cardstock paper.
- All items have tags with barcodes.
- Sort clothing items by gender and size for faster drop off.
- Small pieces of games, toys or puzzles are securely packaged in a plastic bag (sandwich bags work great) and tag is securely taped to the item. Do not tape over barcodes.
- Toys should be in working order with batteries in them.
- Remember, clean, fresh-smelling and pressed clothing items always sell better!
(Consignors must select a Check In/Drop Off appointment during one of these time periods. Log into your HWGA account and select “Check In” from the bar at the top of the page.)
Items not claimed by the end of Pick Up time will be donated to a local charity.
Pick Up Tips to Remember:
- When you arrive at Pick Up, your items will be sorted and ready for quick pick up. No need to sort unsold items, we have already done it for you!
- Check the lost and found as some items may have lost tags.
- Plan on 20-30 minutes for Pick Up as you will need to sign and check out.
- Items not claimed by the end of Pick Up time will be donated to a local charity.
Pick Up Times
No appointment is necessary to Pick Up items.