Teacher Sale Summer 2017
July 7-8, 2017
Danville Middle School Cafeteria
Welcome to our Teacher Sale — the only sale of its kind in Indiana!
Buy and sell all things educational. This sale is for all types of teachers: classroom, home school, Sunday school, day care, preschool, and parents.
Consign: Earn 70% of the selling price of their items, minus a $5 consignor fee. REGISTER to consign.
Volunteer: Receive $5 GrowBucks for each 3-hour shift completed. REGISTER to volunteer.
Location: Danville Middle School Cafeteria
Dates: July 7-8, 2017
See below for the items we do and do not accept into the sale.
- Furniture and Equipment: desks, chairs, tables, bookshelves, shelving units, cubbies, storage/organization items, dry-erase boards, message boards, microwaves, dorm sized refrigerators, classroom rugs
- Curriculum (less than 15 years old): textbooks, resource books or workbooks (indicate on the tag if pages have been written on), test prep materials, teacher editions
- Reading Material: children’s literature (picture books, chapter books), classic literature, class sets of books (package them in groups of 5-25 in a ziplock with one tag on the outside for each grouping)
- Art Materials: like-new brushes, craft books, unopened paints, unused art media, unused craft kits, stickers, beads, pipe cleaners…
- PE and Sports Equipment: balls, games, station materials (hula hoops, flags, jump ropes…)
- Toys: must be of an educational nature
- Teaching Materials: wall charts, posters, bulletin board kits, DVDs, maps, globes, flash cards, math manipulatives, calculators, stop watches, hot plates, beakers, microscopes…
- Office Supplies: hole punchers, clipboards, scissors, file boxes, binders (in excellent condition), tape (unused rolls), tape dispensers, unused glue, unopened reams of paper, markers (lots of life left)…
Items Not Accepted:
- Stuffed animals
- Items in poor condition
- Anything missing pieces (puzzles, games…)
- Battery operated toys without batteries
- Books or curriculum older than 15 years
- Items marked as school corporation property – need written documentation indicating they are permitted to be sold
- Loose-leaf worksheets/papers – no photocopies
- Room Décor items outside of bulletin boards
- VHS tapes (unless they are marked to donate)
- Electronic tablets/Ipads/Ipods/MP3Players/computers unless directly through a school corporation
If you have any questions about an item being appropriate for the sale, please contact us and ask.