Express Tagging Service
Want to Consign, But No Time?
Our Express Tagging Service can help!
Are you too busy to sort, hang and tag your items? Don’t let that keep you from making money on your outgrown items. Just drop off your items with us and we do the rest. Sit back and wait for your check to arrive in the mail!
Using our Express Tagging Service is simple:
- We will arrange for you to drop off your items for the sale and we will prepare, hang and tag them.
- Clothing must be in-season, current styles, freshly laundered and free of stains, rips, etc. Items not meeting these criteria will be donated.
- Toys, baby gear, etc. must be clean, wiped down and ready to be tagged. Toys must be in working order with batteries if needed (a $1 per battery charge will be deducted from your final check if we replace batteries for you).
- Consignor agrees items will be priced at our discretion.
- Consignor receives 40% of your total sales minus the $10 consignor fee and an additional $10 storage/supply fee. (Express Consignors for the Teacher Sale in July receive 40% of your total sales minus the $5 consignor fee and an additional $5 storage/supply fee.)
- All fees will be deducted from your check after the sale.
- We will provide you with your Consignor information so you can check your sales online as they happen.
- Express Tagging Service consignors will be able to shop the Consignor Pre-Sale as well as the 1/2 Price Pre-Sale! (There is no 1/2 Price Pre-Sale for the Teacher Sale in July.)
NOTE: Our Express Tagging service is limited so reserve your spot soon.
Email us to sign up for our Express Tagging Service!