Drop-Off and Pick-Up
After registering as a consignor, you will be able to select a “Check In” time to drop off your items. It is best to select a time as soon as possible, as these times fill up quickly. If you do not see any times available, it is most likely before the Check-In times have been opened. You will receive notice that they are open about two months before the sale.
When you arrive, here is what to expect:
- You will sign a Consignor Agreement and verify your contact information and email address. If you are bringing a car seat or crib, you will also need to complete a Car Seat Waiver and/or a Crib Checklist. Please print and complete these documents prior to arriving at Drop Off.
- A volunteer will check over your items for quality standards…stains, excessive wear, holes, cleanliness, in working order, etc. Please don’t be offended if we refuse an item–it happens to all of us! Once your items have been inspected, you will assist us in placing them out on the sales floor.
- Please allow at least 30-45 minutes for drop-off.
Before you drop off, please double-check the following:
- All clothing items are on wire hangers.
- All items are hung with hook facing left.
- All tags are printed on white cardstock paper.
- All items have tags with barcodes.
- Sort clothing items by gender and size for faster drop off.
- Small pieces of games, toys or puzzles are securely packaged in a plastic bag (sandwich bags work great) and tag is securely taped to the item. Do not tape over barcodes.
- Toys should be in working order with batteries in them.
- Bringing a car seat? Make sure to print and bring your Car Seat Waiver.
- Remember, clean, fresh-smelling and pressed clothing items always sell better!
Check In Times
Consignors must select a Check In/Drop Off appointment during one of the designated drop-off time periods. Log into your HWGA account and select “Check In” from the bar at the top of the page.
Note to consignors–our sale will “lock” prior to opening to the public. Items can NOT be entered or edited after that time. Consignors, please pay attention to emails and Facebook updates as we approach the sale as you will be given information on when the sale will “lock.”
Pick Up Tips to Remember:
- When you arrive at Pick Up, your items will be sorted and ready for quick pick up. No need to sort unsold items, we have already done it for you!
- Check the lost and found as some items may have lost tags.
- Plan on 15-20 minutes for Pick Up as you will need to sign and check out.
- Items not claimed by the end of Pick Up time will be donated.
Pick Up Times
No appointment is necessary to Pick Up items.
See the Sale Dates and Times page to find out Pick Up time.