Selling your items with Here We Grow Again is a fun and easy way to recycle your gently-used and new children’s clothing, toys and equipment and MAKE MONEY! Gather, pick the price, tag and drop off your items then let us do the rest! We make every effort to sell your items during our sale.
Ready , Set, Grow!
You have several options when consigning with Here We Grow Again!
Earn 70% of the selling price minus a $12 consignor fee.
Earn 70% of the selling price and get your $12 consignor fee waived when you refer two new consignors.
By consigning, you will get to shop for bargains before the public at our special Consignor PreSales!
Supply Pick-up / Starter Kit
Ready to start consigning but don’t have the supplies you need? You can contact us to schedule a time to pick up what you need to get started.
If you can pick up what you need during one of our Supply Pick-Up times, we will also be able to provide demonstrations and answer questions on how to hang, price and tag your items. Contact us to find out our next Supply Pick-Up.
- Hangers – 9 cents a piece, $2.25 for a bundle of 25
- Tagging guns fasteners with 200 – $15
- Tagging gun fasteners– 500 for $1
Drop-off / Pick-up
After registering as a consignor, you will be able to select a “Check In” time to drop off items. It is best to select a time as soon as possible, as shifts fill up quickly.
When you Drop Off, here is what to expect:
- You will sign a Consignor Agreement and verify your contact information and email address.
- A volunteer will check over your items for quality standards…stains, excessive wear, holes, cleanliness, in working order, etc. Please don’t be offended if we refuse an item. Once your items have been inspected, you will assist us in placing them out on the sales floor.
- Please allow 30-45 minutes for drop-off.
When you Pick Up, your unsold items will be sorted and ready for you.
Giving Back / Our Charity Partner
We are proud that our sale benefits families right here in our community.
All donations will benefit Active Grace, a non-profit that walks alongside families in time of need. Their goal is to offer a hand up, instead of a hand out. Their services include homeless relief, education, job training and placement.
You will receive a tax donation form if you choose to donate your unsold items. At the conclusion of our sale, all items marked donate and those not picked up following the sale will be donated.