Pay a fraction of retail prices!
Shop thousands of items in a clean and organized environment…all under one roof! We check every item as it is brought in as we do not allow torn, stained, damaged or broken items.
Items include: furniture and equipment, curriculum, reading material, art materials, PE & sports equipment, toys, teaching materials, and office supplies.
Admission is always free!
Shop early and come back on our discount days. Grab a friend and come shop until you drop!
Sale Flyer – Click for printable image!
Sale Dates and Location
1425 W Lincoln St
Danville, IN 46122
- We will provide large shopping bags for you to use while you shop. Easier shopping!
- You will find “Hold Tables” on the sales floor where you will be able to place your items while shopping. As your arms get full, you may place your pile on the table. A volunteer will help you label the items with your name and time you left them (time limits on holding items may apply).
- Most large items will have a large items tag. Remove the bottom portion along the perforated edge and take that with you to the check out.
- Please inspect each item you are purchasing carefully. Remember All Sales Are Final.
- Your child’s safety is a priority to us. We will have printouts of recalled items at the sale for your review. To check out the child products recall notification list see our Recalled Product Search page or visit www.cpsc.gov
- Come back for our discount days! We will have great items left toward the end of our sale that will be sold at an additional discount. (Sign up as a consignor or volunteer and shop these discounted items first!)
- We accept cash, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- We are required by Indiana state law to charge sales tax.