Sale Workers Needed at the Independence Sale
It takes many people to make a Here We Grow Again sale run smoothly, and we couldn’t do it without the help of our volunteers. So, we are giving our volunteers first shot at all the bargains and “Grow Bucks” to spend at the sale!
- Register to work just one three-hour shift any time during the sale, and you will get to be the first to shop!
- By working one three-hour shift you will receive a pass to our exclusive Volunteer-only Pre-sale Party and get to shop for half-price items before consignors and the public. See sale dates & times.
- For every three-hour shift you work, you will receive $10 in “Here We Grow Bucks.” Your “Here We Grow Bucks” can be applied to any purchase you make at the sale!
- For every three-hour shift you work, your name will be entered for great giveaway prizes!
- Jobs vary each shift… you might be asked to organize racks, help with check out, sort clothing or books, straighten toys… anything.
- You DO NOT have to be a consignor to work a volunteer shift and shop the presales. Just select your shift and get shopping.
- We are unable to provide childcare during your volunteer shift. As our sales are busy places, please do not bring your child with you while volunteering unless you have received prior approval.
- If you sign up for a shift and do not show up for work you will not receive your shopping bucks.
- Other volunteer choices available so email us for more information. Here is a list of the other things we need volunteers for:More ways to earn Grow Bucks to spend at the Here We Grow Independence Sale
Visiting various business locations to obtain 250 flyers for our goodie bags along with a $25.00 value gift for our volunteer raffle (must obtain 3)
Work 6 hours during sort on Monday (lunch provided, limited shifts available}
Donating 100 wire hangers
Donating 3 bags of individually single serve assorted chips
Donating 3 boxes of assorted individually wrapped cookies or crackers
Donating 3 cases of soda (Diet Dr Pepper, Dr Pepper, Pepsi, Sprite, Mt Dew, Diet Coke)
Donating 3 cases of water (30 in a case)
Donating 3 bags of snack size individually wrapped candy (m&m, reeces,laffy taffy, skittles, Hershey candy bars)
Delivering flyers to 10 dr/dentist offices (list provided)
Delivering flyers to 10 dance/gyms (list provided)
Delivering flyers to 10 grocery stores (list provided)
Work a 3 hour shift during sale hours (register for the sale to see available shifts)
We also have “trade shifts” available.
Consider one of the following options for early shopping privileges. Email us if you would like more information to sign up for a “trade shift.” These count as a three-hour work shift and include:
- Deliver flyers to area businesses, doctor’s offices, daycare centers, libraries, etc. Flyers will be provided.
- Add a Here We Grow Again magnet to your car for the four weeks prior to our event. Promote the event while driving around town!
- Help us obtain radio, television or newspaper coverage.
Not only will you enjoy a great shopping experience at our Pre-Sales – Volunteering is fun and easy!
First you will need to create an account.
Then register as Volunteer Only and select the shift(s) you would like to work.
If you already have an account as a consignor, login using your consignor information and select “Volunteer” from the bar at the top of the page. Then select the shift(s) you would like to work.
Note: You will only see the volunteer shifts that are still available. If you would like to volunteer for another time not listed, please email us.