Drop Off and Pick Up
After registering as a consignor, you will be able to select a “Check In” time to drop off items. It is best to select a time as soon as possible, as shifts fill up quickly.
When you arrive, here is what to expect:
- You will sign a Consignor Agreement and verify your contact information and email address.
- A volunteer will check over your items for quality standards…stains, excessive wear, holes, cleanliness, in working order, wire hangers and tags attached properly.
- Please don’t be offended if we refuse an item. A bin for donate will be in the area for donations.
- Once your items have been inspected, you will then put them out on the sales floor. A volunteer will be on the floor to assist with questions.
- Please allow 30-45 minutes for drop-off.
Before you drop off, please double-check the following:
- All clothing items are on wire hangers.
- All items are hung with hook facing left.
- All tags are printed on white cardstock paper.
- All items have tags with barcodes.
- Sort clothing items by gender and size for faster drop off.
- Small pieces of games, toys or puzzles are securely packaged in a plastic bag (sandwich bags work great) and tag is securely taped to the item. Do not tape over barcodes.
- Toys should be in working order with batteries in them.
- Remember, clean, fresh-smelling and pressed clothing items always sell better!
(Consignors must select a Check In/Drop Off appointment during one of these time periods. Log into your HWGA account and select “Check In” from the bar at the top of the page.)
Monday, March 21 – 2p.m.-7 p.m.
Tuesday, March 22 – 9:30 a.m-1 p.m.
(Note to consignors–our Spring sale will “lock” at 1 p.m. Tuesday, March 22. No items can be entered into the system or edited after that time.)
Items not picked up by 7:00 pm on Monday, March 28, 2011 will be donated to a local charity. (the truck will arrive at 7:00 pm to remove the items)
Pick Up Tips to Remember:
- When you arrive at Pick Up, your items will be sorted and ready for quick pick up. No need to sort unsold items, we have already done it for you!
- Check the lost and found as some items may have lost tags.
- Plan on 20-30 minutes for Pick Up as you will need to sign and check out.
- Items not claimed by the end of Pick Up time will be donated to a local charity.
Pick Up Times
Monday, March 28, 1pm. – 7pm.
No appointment is necessary to Pick Up items.